Jul 3, 2013

A new craft for me - CARD MAKING - 2013

It has been such a long time since I have posted anything on my page. I have a new craft Card Making with amazing techniques. Since March this year I have fallen in love with card making and paper craft and have learn't so much. I still love my embroidery and Crazy Quilting but have put them aside at present to do my new craft. I found Stamp TV - Gina K webpage and haven't looked back, Gina's stamps etc are amazing and I have loved the weekly challenge and all the videos that pass on these great techniques. Also the great internet shops with so many supplies, Simon Says Stamps. Lynda's Stamp Gang, Scottie Crafts and Scrapbooing Downunder to mention some. I also have learn't a lot from Tim Holtz's technique videos plus I want to thank Kate Palmer for her help and the amazing technique videos she does with all the Lynda's Stamp Gang products amazing and so beautiful when using them with your card making. With Simon Says Stamps I have just found out that they have weekly challenges so I am going to entry this weeks challenge "Anything Goes". Now I will upload some of my cards for all to see. Have a great week. Andrea

2 comments:

Candy C said...

Andrea...your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love vintage and this card screams "VINTAGE"! The soft blended colors of your background are lovely. I love the stamped images you've used. The lady is fabulous and I like how you've collaged some of your stamping. The flower is gorgeous and adds so much interest to the card front. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Andrea said...

Thank you so much Candy. This is new for me and I am loving it. I can't wait to do some more. Hugs A