Nov 30, 2016

Polkadoodle Image Challenge

12.12.2016.
I made these two Polkadoodle cards for my very best friends for Christmas I hope you like them.



My card for the Polkadoodle Challenge.



Here is a special Tag Card I have made for my Niece she has a Boxing Day Birthday so I thought I'd do something special for our very special girl.
I have used the Polkadoodle Image of Dollie goes to the East.:



 

I have just finished this card for my Grand-daughter's birthday - so I thought I'd enter it into the latest challenge.  I have made her a 3 fold card using http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/…/d…/twiggy-toots-collection/…











I have just found these lovely image from Polkadoodle - with the image you can buy a full kit of goodies or just the image by themselves. With my two cards I coloured the sweet Gingerbread Images with my Copic Markers and made up the cards in my Paint shop Programme, using some of the lovely elements from the Christmas Gingerbread Kit to decorate my cards.
.
Here is the website for the challenge and one to buy the images.
Challenge Site: 

Web Site




19 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful cards Andrea
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

So creative love them. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles. Helen DT

Anjie said...

These are beautiful makes, I'm so glad you found us. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)

Jacki Daniels said...

How sweet got to love gingerbread men and ladies lol
Thanks for playing along with us at
Polkadoodles
and good luck
Jacki ♥
(Polkadoodles DT)

Bev said...

Beautiful creation. Thank you so much for entering our'Anything Goes' challenge Polkadoodles

Unknown said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT

Karon said...

Wonderful cards. Aren't they fab collections. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Janet McLaughlin said...

Lots of lovelies to look at, Andrea! This week's TT is another lovely!

cotnob said...

These are beautiful, you have chosen such pretty images and your designs are fabulous.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles and for using Polkadoodles images.
Pauline
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards Andrea
Gr Karin

Jacki Daniels said...

A beautiful collection
Thanks for playing along with us at
Polkadoodles
and good luck
Jacki ♥
(Polkadoodles DT)

Tracy said...

Stunning love all the Polkadoodles images on this!. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenges. Tracy DT

Janet McLaughlin said...

Lots of beautiful new projects to look at, Andrea! Your Twisted Thursday project is super cute!

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is beautiful Thank your for joining into our challenge at Polkadoodles challengehttps://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/week-46-anything-goes-polkadoodles.html
Michelle DT

Tracy said...

Wow you have been busy, fantastic projects. Thanks for joining us at Poolkadoodles
Tracy DT

Karon said...

Beautiful creations. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Anjie said...

Wow, what a lot of fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)

Cards by Beckie said...

Beautiful creations. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles. Rebecca x

Unknown said...

Lovely Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles. Helen DT