Feb 28, 2017

Polkadoodle Challenge

Today I have coloured this lovely Darling Bug in my Paint Shop - My darling bug will be made up into a Birthday Card for my Daughter - In - Law.



Oh Polkadoodle has a new gorgeous set out called Darling Buds they are just so so sweet here are two project I have made using them.  Small boxes and some bookmarks I hope you like them.




 Here is my Helga Heppo  card I have made for the new Challenge over at Polkadoodle ending 24th February.





Another lovely Polkadoodle image I have coloured for the Challenge.



This is a card I made for my Grandson - Merry Christmas.




8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Andrea
Gr Karin

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

I really love this just beautiful Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Chrissy said...

WOW..so Gorgeous Andrea..beautiful..
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Gorgeous work Andrea.
Fabulous. Love it. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Unknown said...

What a great set of gorgeous creations. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT

GalFridayStamping said...

You have done this collection proud Andrea...they are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing them with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane DT xx

cotnob said...

A wonderful collection of Polkadoodles projects Andrea, a fabulous variety of designs.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
Pauline
x

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Great work... Wow.
Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
Hugs, Tina – DT
Polkadoodles Challenge