May 10, 2017

Outlawz Twisted Thursday - May 2017 Challenge

This is our last week of May and here is my card.  I have loved colouring the Ppinky designs they are so neat and easy to colour.


Week three our challenge is the Sea.  My card. - I just love these Ppinky Images you can find them here



Our second week in May's challenges.  I coloured this sweet image with my Spectrum Noir Coloured Pencils


 Here is my fist card for our Challenge in May - Ppinky Dolls are our Sponsor for this month.


7 comments:

Janet McLaughlin said...

A great card, Andrea! Love your coloring and design!

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweettttttt Andrea
Gr Karin

jeanchaneyaz said...

Beautifully done, Andrea. So very sweet!

Angela B. said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Love the design!

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so cute, Andrea!

jeanchaneyaz said...

The second one is so adorable too, Andrea, especially with those rainbow wings!

Angela B. said...

Beautifully done! I am totally in love with her colorful wings!